- Goldberg, Amir and Sarah K. Stein. Forthcoming. "Beyond Social Contagion: Associative Diffusion and the Emergence of Cultural Variation." American Sociological Review.
- Mobasseri, Sanaz, Amir Goldberg, and Sameer B. Srivastava. Forthcoming. “What is Cultural Fit? From Cognition to Behavior (and Back).” Oxford Handbook of Cognitive Sociology.
- Srivastava, Sameer B., Amir Goldberg, V. Govind Manian, and Christopher Potts. 2018. “Enculturation Trajectories: Language, Cultural Adaptation, and Individual Outcomes in Organizations.” Management Science 64(3): 1348-1364.
- Doyle, Gabriel, Amir Goldberg, Sameer B. Srivastava, and Michael C. Frank. 2017. “Alignment at Work: Using Language to Distinguish the Internalization and Self-Regulation Components of Cultural Fit in Organizations." In Proceedings of the 55th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL).
- Goldberg, Amir, Sameer B. Srivastava, V. Govind Manian, William Monroe, and Christopher Potts. 2016. “Fitting In or Standing Out? The Tradeoffs of Structural and Cultural Embeddedness.” American Sociological Review 81(6): 1190-1222.
- Goldberg, Amir, Michael T. Hannan, and Balázs Kovács. 2016. "What Does It Mean to Span Cultural Boundaries? Variety and Atypicality in Cultural Consumption." American Sociological Review 81(2): 215-241.
- Srivastava, Sameer B. and Mahzarin R. Banaji. 2011. “Culture, Cognition, and Collaborative Networks in Organizations.” American Sociological Review. 76(2): 207-233.
- Goldberg, Amir. 2011. "Mapping Shared Understandings Using Relational Class Analysis: The Case of the Cultural Omnivore Reexamined." American Journal of Sociology. 116(5): 1397-1436.